We will quickly erect a special treatment tent, to ensure that your home doesn’t get bronzed as well, and tan your skin to achieve a natural, healthy glow.
There are a few things that you must do before and after to help maintain a beautiful, even coverage and a long lasting tan.
- Please exfoliate the body, concentrating on the elbows, knees, heels, wrists and any other areas that may be prone to dryness
- Do not apply deodorant/perfume/body lotions or face creams on the day of your appointment
- Avoid wearing heavy make-up on the day
- Beauty treatments must be carried out at least 24 hours prior
- Hair removal (waxing, threading etc.) must be carried out at least 24 -48 hours beforehand
- Do not get wet/shower/wash/swim or gym for at least 8 hours after the tanning treatment
- You must wear loose fitting dark clothing and sandals that are not tight to avoid rubbing off the tan
- Do not replace bra or socks after the treatment
- Moisturise every day afterwards
- Exfoliate after the 4th day
- If you follow all the advice your tan should last 7 – 10 days